Infinitas® Guidance Kit
Please log in to see prices
Infnitas is the only truly complete system featuring mini implants combined with highly specialised instruments and a unique 3D guidance system. The stent contains a guide cylinder which accurately guides all instrumentation to the prescribed position. Patented stent components, available in the Infnitas Guidance Kit, simplify the production of a 3D stent and ensure effortless and accurate mini implant insertion in any location.
- Reproducible 3D insertion.
- Provides stable insertion point (no slippage of implant tip on bone) during oblique insertion and especially helpful in difficult to access sites e.g. palate.
- Reduces perforation risks.
- Helpful for implant novices.
- Prescribes insertion details for other clinicians.
- Reduces surgery time & stress.
- Available with round or square baseplates to suit clinician’s vacuum forming machine.