DB Rhino Rock Modelling Resin
DB Rhino Rock modelling resin is a quick and easy alternative to traditional dental laboratory gypsum stone products.
Rhino Rock is most commonly used for making dental impression models used in thermoforming, by pouring directly into an alginate/silicone impression trays. Rhino Rock bench cures within 30 minutes, is dimensionally stable, with zero expansion. Rhino Rock is strong and impact resistant, it will not chip.
Rhino Rock models are white opaque in color and can be 3D scanned.
- Alternative to traditional dental laboratory gypsum stones.
- Reduced mess when model making, no powder residue.
- Pour directly into the alginate/silicone impression tray.
- Make a model within 30 minutes, hand mix, bench cures.
- No air bubbles, or porosity.
- Accurate dimensionally stable, no expansion.
- Models won’t break, chip.
- Easy to trim on dental laboratory model trimmers.
- Ideal for making thermoformed appliances.
- Rhino Rock models can be 3D scanned.